Vendors & Employment
For more information please contact Steve Lord at email@example.com
Vendor Applications for the 2014 Leavenworth Oktoberfest are below.
Please print and complete your application, include a check for booth rental and mail to the Oktoberfest Office at your earliest convenience. Booth sizes and rates are listed within the application. Due to limited space, reservations should be made early and preference will be provided to local vendors. To hold your space, your application must be received with a deposit or payment in full.
Checks may be made payable to:
Projekt Bayern, PO Box 411, Leavenworth, WA 98826
For additional information please email- firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 Vendor Application-
2014 Vendor Application (217 KB)
For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors, please honor the following requests during your visit:
- Please do not bring your own food or beverages into the Oktoberfest location.
- Please do not take any beverages from the area.
- Please leave your ice chests, backpacks, or very large bags in your car and be prepared to allow security to search large bags.
- Dancing on the tables or benches will be strictly prohibited. This is for your safety and for the others who are trying to enjoy the festivities.
- Security personnel will be patrolling the grounds at all times.
- No Camping Allowed inside Oktoberfest compound
- No MINORS Allowed after 9pm each night (Minors being anyone under 21 years of age)
For more Q&A download form below
Vendor Q&A (38 KB)
If you are interested in working the Leavenworth Oktoberfest Event, we will start taking applications in May. Please come back to the website at that time to get the Oktoberfest Application.
For any other questions please email us at : email@example.com
PO Box 411
Leavenworth Washington 98826